[Faith-talk] sex assistants' for the disabled

Philip Blackmer pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 17:53:52 UTC 2014

Hello everyone.  I want to apologize if anyone was offended by the article I
posted.  Truthfully I was offended by what I read also.  As one person said
it was paternalistic, and from a federationist perspective I was especially
offended by what was proposed.  As for this being off topic for this list I
say that the article about this bizarre legislation came from a Christian
website and was reported as a faith and family issue, and it was about the
disabled Which I thought included the blind.  To add insult to absurdity
however they didn't list sensory impairments, and I don't know what that
means.  I wish I had explained myself better when I first posted the
article, but I was short on time at the moment.  Anyway I hope nobody was
offended at me personally for a truly offensive piece of legislation.  -
Philip