[Faith-talk] a new but related topic

Christine Olivares rafael4490 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 05:14:36 UTC 2014

My family is all very catholic, and they got me the Harry Potter series. Many Catholics hate the series, but they are the judgmental and “religious” ones. Many many faithful Catholics have read this series. I loved it and thought there were great teachings in it as well.

I read an article once criticizing HP, but found it unfair because Harry lied in certain situations…don’t we do the same thing time and time again? Also, those spells are made up anyway. The movies are very good…they are all described so I recommend them.

thanks,
Christine