[Faith-talk] Jesus calling devotional

Maureen Pranghofer maureensmusic at comcast.net
Tue Oct 21 02:26:33 UTC 2014

Hi
I love this thanks, Maureen

-----Original Message-----
From: Poppa Bear via Faith-talk
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2014 4:39 PM
To: 'Faith-talk,for the discussion of faith and religion'
Subject: [Faith-talk] Jesus calling devotional

Take time to be still in My Presence. The more hassled you feel, the more
you need this sacred space of communion with Me. Breathe slowly and deeply.
Relax in My holy Presence while My Face shines upon you. This is how you
receive My Peace, which I always proffer to you.

Imagine the pain I feel when My children tie themselves up in anxious knots,
ignoring My gift of Peace. I died a criminal's death to secure this blessing
for you. Receive it gratefully; hide it in your heart. My Peace is an inner
treasure, growing within you as you trust in Me. Therefore, circumstances
cannot touch it. Be still, enjoying Peace in My Presence.

"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I
will be exalted in the earth."

  -Psalm 46:10

"The Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn
his face toward you and give you peace."

  -Numbers 6:25-26