[Faith-talk] Urgent Prayer Request

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 12:21:15 UTC 2014

Please pray for a 1-year-old girl named Milaina whose parents and grandparents attend Santa Rosa Christian Church in Santa Rosa, California.  This past weekend Milaina's family was on a camping trip, and this little girl developed a fever which led to a seizure.  She was airlifted to University of California at Davis Medical Center.  The last I heard was she was in ICU and not doing very well.  Thanks for your prayers, as I know they will be appreciated by her parents and grandparents who are members of the church.  Paul