[Faith-talk] Weekly Bible Trivia Game Poem for Sunday, September 14, 2014

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 18:57:16 UTC 2014

Hey folks, do you know what time it is? No, not the time on your clock, watch or computer, but the actual time? It's time for the weekly Bible trivia game poem for you, this time from the New Testament.  I hope you've got your biblical thinking caps on, because here we go.

Little book:  written within, seven sealed.
Who dares to open, that all is revealed?
Judah's great Lion as a Lamb that is slain,
Dares to proceed in His own worthy name.

Now here is one that I'd get the book, but not necessarily the chapter, if someone else was officiating at this game.  Let's see how well you will do with book and chapter only as the answer.  As always, if no one comes up with the correct answer by Tuesday afternoon eastern time in North America, will give it to you then.

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, in these last days in which we live.  Lord willing, tomorrow there will be the continuation of the Daily Thought articles.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul