[Faith-talk] Prayer request: blood pressure high again

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 17:35:45 UTC 2014

Hi Dorris, praying.  But also be careful about mixing herbal
medicines with others.  I know here in the States, herbal
remedies are not well regulated, and my brother-in-law, who is a
toxicologist says that even when the herbal remedies are okay,
they sometimes work against other stuff you may be taking.  So
you need to let your doctor or pharmacist, or both, know
everything you're taking, whether it's prescribed or not.
Blessings,    Debby