[Faith-talk] I am needing help finding a song I heard

Rex Howard rex.howard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 13:35:31 UTC 2015

On 4/7/15, Rex Howard <rex.howard at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have an audio CD of the book called Bait Of Satan. It is a wonderful
> book about forgiveness and how satan uses unforgiveness to cause
> discord in the church. It's a really awesome book and is good to read
> even if you don't deal with offense. If anyone would like me to upload
> it to my site in zipped format, let me know. I won't be able to do it
> until this weekend but I'll get it done if there is interest.
>
> On 4/4/15, Maureen Pranghofer via Faith-talk <faith-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>> Hi
>> This is so difficult and hard to let go of but forgiveness is the only
>> solution.  And it's honestly something we can't do on our own.  Ask God
>> for
>>
>> wisdom as to how to forgive and how to repent or tun away from the
>> thoughts
>>
>> of "He's such a jerk" "He hurt me" and "He should apologize."  While
>> you're
>>
>> doing this ask God to make a way for this to happen for you to see this
>> individual as God sees him.  I'm never saying to lie like if the two of
>> you
>>
>> are brought together you can honestly say "It was very hurtful when that
>> happened" but if you say it without anger the presense of God and His
>> love
>> will be shining out of you.  Anger kills but love lasts as described in I
>> Corinthians 13.
>> Maureen

Hey yall, a couple of weeks ago I heard a song on the Oasis network
and it was really powerful but I cannot even find the lyrics anywhere
so I can at least know where to start in order to get audio of it. The
song is sung by a woman who sounds like a young Reba Mcintire. The
lyrics go something like this "He's good to children, He plays in
dirt." Something like that anyway. It goes on to talk about stones and
judgment. It's clearly a song about Jesus but it's kind of written in
a way that makes it sound like someone is trying to set a friend up on
a blind date with the guy. That's the interpretation I have anyway.
Does anyone know what song I'm talking about? Oh I hope so. this is
driving me nuts.