[Faith-talk] My mom

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 31 04:09:25 UTC 2015

Hello everyone:

My mom was hospitalized a week and a half ago do to a hematoma in her groin. As of now, she has been released & is currently staying in the hospital area of the assistant living home where she & Al are staying. At the present time, mom is having dificulty in standing and walking. Mom is hoping to be released from the hospital wing & go back to the apartment where she & al are staying.

NOTE: Mom has asked me not to tel anyone about this, but I feel compelled to let a chosen few about her.

Your prayers are needed in this situation.

NOTE: Mom turns 86 this coming Thursday (09/03/2015) &
Rob Kaiser
hm#(442)242-7044
email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net