[Faith-talk] Convention Services

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed Dec 2 00:10:09 UTC 2015

Hi Ericka,

I may be wrong about Mormon and Jewish services. Mrs. Jernigan isn't
responsible for Convention arrangements anymore, so maybe all
services have gone by the wayside. I'm sure Tom won't let that happen
to Devotions.

Please contact Tom with any hymn requests. He talks to me about them,
but that's partly because I provide the song sheets and play one or two times.

Blessings,

Linda