[Faith-talk] Convention Services

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed Dec 2 00:32:00 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I just realized why we don't see Jewish services listed in the
agenda: probably because they worship on Saturday, their Sabbath. If
the convention isn't over a Saturday, it won't be scheduled.

if you want to explore this further with Tom Anderson, please do. The

Invocations before morning General Sessions and prayer before the
banquets is a long-standing tradition nationally, and that's why the
state affiliates follow that example.

Blessings,

Linda