[Faith-talk] Prayer Request

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 18:44:01 UTC 2015

There is a young girl that my daughter is friends with who has some kind of
disorder and one of the side effects is hair loss. Her hair has been falling
out in clumps and she is now being home schooled and wearing a wig to deal
with the problem. I just want some people to remember to keep her in their
prayers. I hope that she over comes this disorder and even more that she is
able to find peace and joy through her young faith in the midst of this
trial. I also hope that she can be blessed and be a blessing to others
through this.