[Faith-talk] My Book

Brandon A. Olivares programmer2188 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 00:17:23 UTC 2015

I’m in the process of writing a book about my own spiritual journey, and the nature of Truth itself. I’d really appreciate if anyone is interested in taking a look at it, and suggesting any changes, or asking any questions you might have. I’m going to have a part of the book dedicated to questions and answers, so I’m really looking for some questions about spirituality, awakening/enlightenment/nirvana, God, the nature of Truth, etc.

Please contact me off-list if you are interested.

---
Peace,
Brandon

Awaken To Silence <http://www.awakentosilence.org/>: Awaken To The Silence That Has Always Been Within You