[Faith-talk] Checking in with everybody

Christine Olivares rafael4490 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 02:41:40 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,
Things are going well for me. papa Bear, so glad you are back in the massage business…I would love to talk to you off list sometime as I want to go to school for massage therapy. I have been interested in it for a long time, and I know quite a lot from a mentor I had.

Anyway things are going really well for me. I was wondering how everyone was. I was thinking it’s quiet around here.

God bless everyone,
Christine