[Faith-talk] Hello from Rex

Rex Leslie Howard, Jr. rex.howard at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 02:12:18 UTC 2015

Hey all,

I've been here before but it's been a little while.

I have always enjoyed reading the messages in this discussion group so I've
come back for another helping.

My name is Rex and I am from Oklahoma - more precisely, I live in Yukon, OK
which is a suburb of Oklahoma City.

I am 48 years old and have been blind from birth.

I enjoy writing bible studies and some consider me to be a theologian but as
for me, I'm just a God-Fearing, Bible-Studying, Jesus-Following,
People-Loving screwed up mess like everyone else.

I love Bible based discussion though.

Any other Oklahomans on here by any chance?

Here is a little poem I wrote the other day just for kicks.

I was thinking about these T-shirts that people have that say "Jesus is my
homeboy."

Jesus ain't your homeboy,
Jesus ain't your bud.
Jesus gave it all boy,