[Faith-talk] Healing

Sheila Leigland sheila.leigland at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 18:39:05 UTC 2015

your right it is a touchy subject with many of us. It at least for me
doesn't have much to do with whether God heals. It has more to do with
the importance that others put on it. It seems as if healing is the only
thing people think about when it comes to those of us. I think it has
much to do with perceptions of blindness that folks have as well as what
the world will be like for us instead of the reality of what it would be
like.because I have never seen it would be like starting over and
relearning everythi;ng and I don't want to do that. Gods love isn't
based on corcumstances and I don't need healing for him to prove his
love for me. He has already done that.