[Faith-talk] Crows

Brandon A. Olivares programmer2188 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 13:06:46 UTC 2015

I was wondering if anyone knew the symbolism of crows. Kendra I thought you might know, being our resident Pagan. :)

This morning I woke up to a whole bunch of crows outside my bedroom window. When I say a bunch, I mean tons. There were so many, that it sounded like static when they were cawing. It lasted probably 30 minutes or so. Never heard anything like it in my life.

I know sometimes animals can bring you messages. I’m wondering if it’s possibly something like that.

Brandon