[Faith-talk] Crows

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 03:32:51 UTC 2015

Hi Brandon, I don't know the answer to the question that you
asked, but perhaps this will shed a little light.  When I was at
Seeing Eye getting my fourth dog, my instructor would talk to me
about various things as we were walking, unless of course I
needed to correct my dog or something.  Anyway, he told me that
crows are multi-generational.  They live together in big family
groups, Moms, dads, grandmothers, etc.  So maybe it was a family
gathering?    Blessings,    Debby and Neena