[Faith-talk] Word Repeats

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 09:08:20 UTC 2015

Hey Brandon, I wish I could visit you and hang out for an afternoon with you, because you remind me of quite a few of my close friends. Even with all of our differences I have the confidence that in so many ways we could agree on a lot of principles, mind you, I didn't say we would agree on truth and all that philosophical patter, but by principles, I think we could chime in on the same key.