[Faith-talk] Introduction

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 21:51:25 UTC 2015

Hello Roanna, you have a pretty name. Welcome to the list. I live in Alaska
with my wife and children, have a recording studio and am currently back in
the massage therapy market. I've done a little bit of everything I guess,
messed up quite a bit in life, scraped my knees up a whole lot and the Lord
has brought me through everything safe so far.
You have a blessed day.