[Faith-talk] forgiveness Re: developmental delay among the blind

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 20:41:47 UTC 2015

Maureen, I can see that the Lord has truly helped you to forgive.
That is wonderful that you are able to do that.

The person whom I wrote about, well, I still don't trust him
around anyone else.  I don't care whether he apologizes to me or
not, but I do not want him to hurt anyone else.  And because I
don't know whether he has gotten any help, I don't trust him.  So
perhaps I have not forgiven him.  I don't know.    Blessings,
Debby and Neena