[Faith-talk] forgiveness Re: developmental delay among theblind

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 02:11:27 UTC 2015

Thanks, Linda.  I think this person would or could be a danger to
young girls.  I had to tell stuff I didn't want to to relatives
because I didn't want anything to happen to their kids.  I think
now I should have confronted him, but my mom was afraid that my
dad would kill him and end up in prison.  So all I can do is pray
that he's too old to be any danger to anyone anymore.
Blessings,    Debby P.S.  Linda, thanks, your words are very
comforting.