[Faith-talk] prayer request and update

Doris &Hubby Chris chipmunks at gmx.net
Wed Jan 7 05:11:18 UTC 2015

since the holidays I have added water retention in most of my body.
the simplest tasts like going on the portable commode next to my bed
have become an ordeal with my struggle to breathe and mode.

I certainly have not eaten more or differetnly over the holidays

chris thinks this may have to do with the hormanoal changes in my
body  please pass on this prayer request as you see fit. I do not
know what other forums I will be able  to reach. prayer and any
advise is welcome

will talk to my dr later this month feel very scared.

thanks much

and god bless

Doris