[Faith-talk] prayer request and update

Maureen Pranghofer maureensmusic at comcast.net
Wed Jan 7 17:48:02 UTC 2015

Oh most certainly I'll be praying.
Maureen

-----Original Message-----
From: Doris &Hubby Chris via Faith-talk
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2015 11:11 PM
To: faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Faith-talk] prayer request and update

since the holidays I have added water retention in most of my body.
the simplest tasts like going on the portable commode next to my bed
have become an ordeal with my struggle to breathe and mode.

I certainly have not eaten more or differetnly over the holidays

chris thinks this may have to do with the hormanoal changes in my
body  please pass on this prayer request as you see fit. I do not
know what other forums I will be able  to reach. prayer and any
advise is welcome

will talk to my dr later this month feel very scared.

thanks much

and god bless

Doris