[Faith-talk] Fw: Mayor to Christian employee 'You're fired!'

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sun Jan 11 02:41:33 UTC 2015

Hi Beth,

I heard about this, and I think it's really sad. It's right up there
with the Texas Mayor who wanted copies of pastors' sermons. I guess
we're not even safe from them when we're on our own time doing our
own private things and writing our own private writings.

Veterans fought for freedom, and Christians in particular aren't free
anymore; and this is America!! People with power want God and His
values totally iradicated. We need to pray, and speak out when and when we can.

Blessings,

Linda