[Faith-talk] prayers needed for a friend in Iowa group home situation

Sheila Leigland sheila.leigland at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 17:01:07 UTC 2015

beth I don't know the stand that nfb has concerning guardianship but I
personally am opposed to it. It is my opinnion that the rights of the
disabled person can be to easily at the lweast forgotten and serious
abuse can take place I will pray about this situation and I also am
actively fighting for fair wages for disabled people.