[Faith-talk] The Principle of Wu Wei

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 17:20:36 UTC 2015

Hi Brandon, I do understand where you are coming from.  Well, I
do in my head.  (Grin).  I can't say that daily, all the time
that my relationship with God is authentic, life does get in the
way, if you know what I mean.  The thing that I've learned is
that all I can do is share my faith.  If by sharing my faith
someone decides to begin to have a relationship with Jesus, then
wow, I'm blessed and happy.  But I can only share my own heart,
my own experiences.

This may shock you, but when people use Scripture I feel
frustrated.  If someone does not believe that the Bible is true,
then they are not going to be persuaded by it.  I have read about
people who went through the process of researching the Bible to
disprove it and who have become Christians.  But to use the Bible
as a hammer only alienates people.  Once someone says to me, I
want to know more about Jesus, then I can share with them
Scripture.

Brandon, I believe that if you live your life sincerely seeking,
God will find you.  Other then that, I can only share my faith
life, and let it go at that.  I do not mean by let it go that I
am disinterested, I just know that pounding at you to say the
"right words" or whatever is pointless.  So I care about you as a
person, and share my life.  If I ever offend you, it's never my
intent.    blessings,    Debby and Neena