[Faith-talk] Job update

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 00:48:41 UTC 2015

Hello, I asked for prayer about a week ago to have a door open up for me to
be able to practice massage after I reobtained my license. Well Today I went
in for an interview at a local massage clinic and was hired. It is an ideal
set up, and I am able to work as a contractor that will allow me to work
full or part time and keep a flexible schedule that is nice because me and
my family like to get out of town quite a bit in the summer. It is $30 an
hour so that doesn't hurt either. Now if anyone doesn't' mind, I could still
use prayer to be able to become part of this new working environment in such
a way that I can be a blessing to this business and be able to overcome any
obstacles related to my blindness.