[Faith-talk] Job update

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 01:31:25 UTC 2015

Oh, Poppa Bear! I'm so happy for you! I will be praying.

Please pray for me that I can get a job.  I've been putting out
applications, and then the holidays came, and things were really
slow.  I have put in four, no, five in the last couple days.  I
would put in more if I found jobs that I qualified for.  There
are tons of jobs in the health care area, but I don't meet any of
those qualifications.  Sad to say.

I know you will be a blessing to that business, and I will
continue to pray for you.    Blessings,    Debby and Neena