[Faith-talk] update on my friend in Iowa

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 16 01:57:51 UTC 2015

Dear List,
I have several updates on Nick.  Nick and I and our friends talked last
night, and this is his situation: he cannot have a private conversation
with me without being slapped with punishment by the parents/guardians
or staff at the group home.  HE is also not allowed an iphone, and the
guardians plan to lessen his independence.  Nick says he wants me to
fight even though his friends are saying that me fighting to get him out
in a better place is fruitless.  Well, I'm going to win this fight.  If
anyone wants to message me privately about my petition, the email is at
the bottom of the letter.  Please, keep praying.  I will put this in the
De Moines Register, and I'm about to go all out in a media campaign to
expose what's going on in group homes in this country.  It's reminding
me of puppy mills, America's shameful but best kept secret.  Disabled
people are treated like children or puppies, and the puppies and their
"lives" are at stake.  I am determined to get this place busted for even
allowing this to happen.  Keep the faith, my friends.
Beth
thebluesisloose at gmail.com personal email for off list replies

--
Check out my Wordpress blog: denverqueen.wordpress.com or you can reach me by skype at denverqueen0920