[Faith-talk] A prayer request

Christine Olivares rafael4490 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 20:05:58 UTC 2015

Heavenly Father, we come before you and I ask you to come upon Roanna’s grandma. I pray you will bring your healing, and help her be able to travel for Mother’s day. Strengthen her body and may the doctors give permission for her to travel. You are so good, Lord. Thank you for your goodness and healing touch. We pray in jesus’ Name, amen.

God bless you,
Christine