[Faith-talk] some updates on Nick, and my day summarized

Andrew andrewjedg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 22:27:35 UTC 2015

beth knows more than you think RJ so  don't assume stuff. you need to
ignore these threads if you are  not happy with it  you as a pastor
need to show concern. you need to stop jumping on on those who want to
help and thing and if you are a true pastor you would be trying to
help to.  i am truly mad that you can't just ignore if this really
bothers you  stop causing drama mister sandifer.