[Faith-talk] some updates on Nick, and my day summarized

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 19:23:15 UTC 2015

Hi,
I think separation from girlfriends is classified as abuse.
These people are adults, after all.
I think it makes perfect sense to have separate sleeping
accommodations for boys and girls.  That's perfectly normal.
However, I could be wrong but Beth made it sound like they can't
talk to each other at all.  It would be like living in the same
house as my brother but not being allowed to say "hi" to him.
That I think is wrong.
Vejas