[Faith-talk] what does nick want

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 18 07:25:53 UTC 2015

Andrew,
Nick just wants to have a private conversation, the freedom to choose
who he dates, all that stuff.  I"ll have a conversation with Nick, and
I'll ask what he wants.  I have heard frequent complaints about
restrictive stuff regarding which things he's allowed to have.  Trading
in a perfectly ok and accessible phone for something less accessible is
a target against his blindness, or limited vision that is.  They also
want to limit him to two hours a day on the pc, which has been heavily
locked.  HE wants that gone.  But I want a full plan from him, and
Andrew, I think your suggestions will do fine.  Also, if you wanna talk
on Skype later, do so please.  I feel that there are people on and off
this list who think I'm the bad one for doing this.  I care, and I care
too much to let this go.  I will pursue what he wants, and I will ask.
Perhaps the Iowa affiliate can help, and that can also be dealt with.
One side note for Linda, I wrote you an email privately and I need your
help.  End of side note.
Thank you all and keep praying.
Beth

On 1/17/2015 9:07 PM, Andrew via Faith-talk wrote:
> The subject says it all what does nick really want. Does he really
> want what you are trying to or want to fight for  does he really want
> what you think he needs. beth if i were you you should really take
> into consideration what nick wants you might fight  all you want but
> you might just as well give him something he does not want we don't
> know his situation. Also just because  other friend your other friends
> can do stuff more independently that have autism   nick  may need more
> help than your other friends need. everybody is different even when it
> comes to multie disabilities it is really a case by case thing.  I
> know you care for nick and want to see the best for him but if i were
> you what i would do is really if you can that is talk to nick see what
> he really wants  and  just have a conversation with him in that
> reguard i feel before you persue anything much what you should do is
> really have a conversation with nick  not only that you need to just
> do things accordinly.  Have you truly met nick personally  how long
> have you known him.   i am not saying what you shouldn't do or should
> do but i really feel  you need to have  conversation with nick about
> what he really wants as if he does not want what you want to fight for
>   or whatever i feel you would be wasting your time.  all we can do as
> a group is just pray

Check out my Wordpress blog: denverqueen.wordpress.com or you can reach me by skype at denverqueen0920