[Faith-talk] intro

Kendra Schafer redwing731 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 00:59:51 UTC 2015

Hi all!
My name is Kendra and I currently live in Molalla, Oregon. I live with my family, going for a major comeback in life, this time, with my boyfriend. I'm 28 years old, blind and as you might have guessed, I have a sighted boyfriend. We have both flown our parent's nest, returned and are prepairing to fly again, this time, as a couple. We are both not married. As far as I know, I'm the only Pagan on this list. Most here are Christians but there are some Athiests here too.
Kendra

Sent from my iPhone