[Faith-talk] update on my friend in Iowa

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 01:28:11 UTC 2015

Beth, ow respectfully ask you not to post anymore about this.
Linda has asked us not to do that.  You can write privately to
the other Beth and discuss this as freely as you would like.  I
know I'm not the moderator, but it bothers me when people ignore
what a moderator asks people not to do.  I'm moderator on another
list, and it is not always an easy job to be a moderator, and
then when people just flat out ignore something that the list has
been asked not to do, it's very disappointing, to say the least.
Peace,    Debby and Neena