[Faith-talk] apologies, let's change all this subject

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 20 04:19:00 UTC 2015

Dear List,
I apologize if the comments I made on the last threads were not good.  I
do not wish to be removed or told not to say something important or
whatever.  I like Debbie's thing about healing, and Jesus was the best
thing I ever found.  As a Christian, I found a spiritual journey worth
it, and Jesus is indeed my Savior.  I may not be able to see, and c an't
be "healed" of blindness or other disabilities, but if not for this
list, I wouldn't have some friends.  If not for NFB Net, I would not be
in Denver.  Honestly, I would not have indirectly found my current
boyfriend, my whole life.  I apologize for all the inconveniences this
whole thing has caused.  Linda, I'm not even aware that yesterday was a
birthday. Happy birthday.  My birthday will be this fall, and I'll have
the last year in my twenties to do stuff.  Can't believe I myself am
getting old.
On another subject, my caregiver, Mary, who does my dishes and stuff,
told me her uncle passed away from cancer and old age and stuff like
that.  I"m praying he rests in peace and harmony in the Heavenlies.
Mary is attending a wake tonight, and the funeral and memorial and stuff
are tomorrow, if I'm not correct, I may be wrong, but for the next
couple days, Mary will be out doing stuff for her uncle's family.
Peace,
Beth

--
Check out my Wordpress blog: denverqueen.wordpress.com or you can reach me by skype at denverqueen0920