[Faith-talk] update on my friend in Iowa

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 15:42:44 UTC 2015

 Hi Brandon, I understand what you are saying.  I will admit that
in the beginning I felt impatient.  But I tried, to the best of
my ability to respond in a loving manner.  I think it's very hard
to respond appropriately from a distance, as jell.  It's not like
I, or any of us could fly to that city and check everything out.

I think it is easy to be uninvolved.  When we are bombarded with
so much stuff from news stories, etc.  there's a tendency to want
to hibernate, develop a fortress mentality, and just not be all
that involved.  But that's not the NFB way, and definitely not
the Christian way.    Blessings,    Debby and NEENA