[Faith-talk] praying question

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Thu Jan 22 23:11:35 UTC 2015

Hi VVejas,

It's happened to me a couple times, but a long time ago. Some believe
that blindness is a sickness that needs to be healed. That's because
they also believe that God wants everyone to be well. Or they think
I'm blind because I don't have enough faith to believe I can be
healed. Just try to be gracious. If you tell them not to pray because
you believe that your blindness is something that God knows about and
has allowed, they'll most likely pray that you be healed anyway.

Blessings,

Linda