[Faith-talk] praying question

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 05:45:58 UTC 2015

That is just really sad.
In some countries like Belgium and the Netherlands, you can get
euthanasia, and what's even worse is that it seems that until you
are an adult your parents can choose to end your life because of
your disability.
Yes, you're right, I bet she had her own problems-how do you even
respond to that!
Vejas