[Faith-talk] Prayer and Blindness

Maureen Pranghofer maureensmusic at comcast.net
Sun Jan 25 17:48:37 UTC 2015

Hi
In my study of spirits that can cause disease the two greatest ones who come
directly against the holiness of God are spirits of fear (anxiety, stress,
worry) and anger toward people.  There are certainlytimes when it is right
to be angry as Jesus being angry against the religious system who cared more
about the protocol of keeping the Sabath then having a man's hand healed.
But I'm talking more about keeping anger against someone else, not forgiving
which after time passes leads into holding a grudge and even planning
revenge, all which can sometimes bring on spirits that hinder wellness.
Maureen