[Faith-talk] Doris from Germany

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Tue Jan 27 04:13:27 UTC 2015

Hi all,

This is more information about Doris Schmill. Her friend Ned wrote to
my neighbor Penny.

Yes, Penny, Chris called me Thursday evening to tell me that Doris had
died on Tuesday. I called Becky and got her to make the announcement.
He just said that she had had a lot of problems and had been taken to
the emergency room and was being treated and died. I am not sure what
the cause of death was or if he knew at that time.
I hope to be in touch with him and will learn more.

She would be 50 on the 23rd of next month: quite young!
I sure hope to talk with Chris again soon so as to have a better
understanding of what went on or how it happened.
She has made the crossover that we will all make one day. Then we
shall "see Him as He is"
Praise Him!