[Faith-talk] Little prayer request

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 17:40:56 UTC 2015

Hello Brothers and Sisters, I am talking with my local DVR about restarting
the BEP, Business Enterprise Program. I was in it about ten years ago, but
was un able to complete it due to some family difficulties at that time. I
would just like some prayer for wisdom, courage and favor to be able to make
the right choices if I have the opportunity to get in it again. It can be a
very involved process and once committed it can be taxing and challenging on
many different levels.

Thanks for any prayers, even if there just little one liners, God hears all
of them I believe.