[Faith-talk] Roman Catholic Mass at this summer's convention

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 05:00:37 UTC 2015

Not my call, darlin.  And I doubt that many Protestants actually
believe what we do about the Eucharist and it would be totally
inappropriate for them to take it.  This is one of the things I
miss about ACB conventions: they have Sunday services, a
non-denominational Protestant service, Mass, and one for Mormons.
I thought last year there was Mass, but I accidentally overslept,
so didn't make it.  But I have not seen any announcement about it
this year.  But there are devotions every morning beginning
Wednesday, so if you will be at the convention you could do that.
Blessings,    Debby'