[Faith-talk] Convention Information

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Jun 22 20:06:34 UTC 2015

Hi Ericka and all,

I have been gone to Wisconsin the past two weeks, and anm now back
until the beginning of this year's national convention of the Federation.

I saw the inquiries about Mass and protestant worship services on
Sunday. I had answered the question about Mass awhile ago, but it
looks like I was wrong. It's not in this year's agenda, as Debby has said.

As for other worship services, there is nothing scheduled for Sunday,
and never has been. However, there is a 45-minute worship service
each morning before the general sessions. The services will begin at
8:00 Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Please come. We'll sing some
hymns, someone will offer a prayer, a special number or two, a
message, and we'll close with a hymn.

Also, you are welcome to attend the annual division meeting on
Tuesday afternoon.

Blessings,

Linda