[Faith-talk] The Story of Jesus: a Seven part audio drama of the life of Jesus

Rex Leslie Howard, Jr. rex.howard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 02:46:34 UTC 2015

I found something this weekend I thought some of you might enjoy. It is a
Zondervan production provided by bibleGateway.com
Click on this link:
https://www.biblegateway.com/audio/devotional/story-of-jesus/01
You may have to activate the play button or it may start automatically. It just
depends sometimes.

I found this while compiling audio files for a project that I'm going to start
on Easter Sunday. For those who may be interested, I'm going to create an
announcement type email group and send out a daily bible reading plan designed
to complete the chronological reading of the bible in a year. Each day I will
sent out an email with a link which will play the reading assignment for that
day. I am also going to include some commentary references as attachments. This
way one can read the bible audibly and have access to historical and contextual
information if they want to study further.

Write me directly if it's something you may be interested in. This is going to
be set up in a newsletter type. Eventually I may open the group to discussion if
it appears that there is enough interest. Regardless I'm doing the reading plan
for myself if no one else is interested. I'll be using the Holman Christian
Bible, The Pulpit Homiletics and David Guzik's Commentary for the study
resources.

Just thought I'd put that out here.