[Faith-talk] Some morning devotion through music

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 16:04:21 UTC 2015

Here is a song that I came across a few days ago and it has really touched
me, below are a few lines from it followed by a simple acoustic version of
the song. I will add this, it feels good to hear some of these young artist
putting forth the power of the cleansing blood , and the fact that sin can
only be washed away through it, along with the theme of the cross coming
back to the lyrics as well.

"Scandal Of Grace"

Grace, what have You done?

  Murdered for me on that cross

  Accused in absence of wrong

  My sin washed away in Your blood

  Too much to make sense of it all

  I know that Your love breaks my fall

  The scandal of grace, You died in my place

  So my soul will live

  Oh to be like You

  Give all I have just to know You

  Jesus, there's no one besides You