[Faith-talk] From a book I'm reading

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 14:37:14 UTC 2015

Oh Poppa Bear, that is so awesome! I have never wanted to read
Deen Koontz because I thought his stuff was creepy.  That is not
creepy.  That is wonderful.  It touches something in my heart,
and brings back for me, the memory of the first time I received
Communion in the Catholic Church.  As soon as the Eucharist
touched my lips, my heart began to be flooded with a sweet, but
strong Presence.  I stood there, so overwhelmed by the love I
felt, and the love just kept flowing over me.  I felt that I
would drown, or fall down on my face.  This is what it is to be
totally loved.  I will probably never experience that totality of
love again until Heaven.  And yet God lets me have faint glimmers
at times.  Usually I'm so weighed down by everything that is
happening in the world.  Well, enough from me.  Thanks for
sharing that little portion of the book.    Blessings,    Debby