[Faith-talk] new Bible needed

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 17:48:11 UTC 2015

Hello all!

Wondered if anyone knows of a source of the 2011 NIV Bible in Braille. I know Lutheran Braille Workers did the earlier version, but, to my knowledge, no one does the later one—but you might know more than I do. Judging from my preliminary search, most of the Braille Bible programs tend to stick with relatively conservative literature, and the 2011 might not be their thing—there were changes that some conservative readers didn’t like, but wouldn’t be offensive to me. Any ideas, appreciated. Thank you.

Sandra
“To love another person is to see the face of God.”
(Les Miserables--the musical)