[Faith-talk] Church experiences

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 23:34:11 UTC 2015

Hi Adrijana, I'm Debby.  I'm Roman Catholic, and for the most
part I find my experiences of Church to be great.  I am in the
choir and will be helping with the RCIA program this year.  This
is the Rite of Christian Initiation, where those who wish to to
be received into the Roman Catholic Church take classes before
their baptisms and confirmation.  In the past I had some
experiences that were less pleasant.  I tried to become a nun,
and communities that will accept women with disabilities are
rare.  That is a situation that I hope will change.    God bless,
Debby