[Faith-talk] Church experiences

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 11 09:40:41 UTC 2015

It's obvious, if anything, that I'm getting started with activity in my
church. The good thing is that Sovereign Grace churches are everywhere,
so if I moved to Phoenix, I have friends there who could take care of
stuff. Turns out the associate pastor intern here is brother by blood to
a pastor in Peoria, Arizona. Weird? Well, it gets better. I also know of
several other people in Sovereign Grace. Who knows about Joni and
friends? I am planning to work with Joni and Friends, but I have my
reservations about going out of country without real safety measures. My
church might send me somewhere, but right now, I'm enjoying the
possibility of singing in choir, as I have done that the best. My
friends at my church are great singers, and honestly, I'm a soprano.
Now, I am going out of my comfort zone.
As to the small town thing, Rob, I can relate. Titusville had the same
issues. Debbie, may I ask what happened to Charlotte? I can sort of
guess, but don't know enough, but I don't think it will ever be the best
city to live in for visually impaired people, and neither will
Titusville. It doesn't have a bus system or Medicaid care companies that
can help with stuff I don't feel confident about such as reading, making
sure there are no bedbugs, etc. We also don't have low income, so I'd be
stuck at home with Mom and Dad. I have lived there for 23 years and
don't wish to go back there again. I wouldn't mind however visiting
small towns, but the problem is transportation as all of us have pointed
out. Rob, whatever your choice, I'm struggling with this too, but
whatever choices you make they will always have consequences, and yes,
even if the cost of living is low, you have to factor in the
friendliness of the place, as Debbie pointed out. I like the atmosphere
of Denver, always have, always will, but right at this moment, I'm
having a decision making issue with regards to my boyfriend's family in
Arizona, but I want to be a better asset here before I walk into Peoria
or wherever. That's my decision as of now, and that's because we're not
married as of now, and we do have to work on stuff, we may need some
counseling due to mental health concerns that have been misinterpreted
by my boyfriend, so yeah, but it also revolves around whether he can get
a job. Colorado DVR is driving me nuts, so I may move, but then I have
to factor in what a psychiatric job rehab service here has to offer.

This email address is used for listserv emails only, comcast stuff only, or if you prefer a more personal touch, and you're Comcast contacting me, a technician's note or two. Please email me at thebluesisloose at gmail.com for a more personal experience.